Thread: epoxy feed back
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 02:50 PM   #28 (permalink)
leighspped
Enthusiast Member

Drives: US
leighspped is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4r3s View Post
Make sure you double check the directions. All the products when I originally looked into this wanted to be applied at an ambient temperature >= 50 F so I put the project off till the spring time. Hate to see you do all that work just to have it lift or peel.
"Note: ArmorClad should be applied between 50-90 def F and when relative humidity is 80% or less. If cooler, add portable heaters to area to keep air temperatures higher. It should be stored in a dry area at temperatures between 50-95 deg F. Material must be above 60 deg F for installation. Install in areas with proper ventilation. Wear safety glasses, protective clothing and rubber gloves for the duration of preparation and application of ArmorClad."

so good to make me reread the direction, but i should be fine with a couple extra heaters........... famous lost words