View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 02:43 PM   #258 (permalink)
MyKindaGuise
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11' 370z Sprt M6
MyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khoi@AAMComp View Post
you're planning to do E85 tune? hopefully you can keep that torqur curve tamed, I know they tend to spike with single set ups, and E85 = gobs more of torque

Lol thats the plan. These turbos are torquey buggers too. Im going to RT Tuning and theyve done loads of E85 cars. But just keep in mind everyone that the new FI TT kit is full boost at 3500ish and mine should "on paper" be full boost by 2500 rpms (;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khoi@AAMComp View Post
the GT-R guys that go full bolt + 93 pump tune, typically leave with 580 whp and 560 tq, same set up but retune on E85, it goes to about 620 whp and upwards to 680 tq lol
I dont have the meme picture on my PC but that warrants a

Motherofgod.jpg

Edit:
MyKindaGuise is offline   Reply With Quote