View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 01:34 PM   #338 (permalink)
SouthArk370Z
Premium Member

Drives: 2014 Challenger
SouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenVixen View Post
Dealership kept my car and ordered new lock solenoid and put me in a rental...they did not replace the IPDM so I'm wondering it others had the lock solenoid component replaced and then everything worked or did the issue continue until the IPDM was replaced? I think they are just fixing the smallest parts first since it's all warranty work and on their dime!
Intelligent Key System Warning Light...

I can't guarantee that you don't have an IPDM problem, but it doesn't appear to have any connection with SLU failure (other than that's where the fuse is located).