View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 09:01 AM   #72 (permalink)
cheshirecat
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N54 135i
cheshirecat has a reputation beyond reputecheshirecat has a reputation beyond reputecheshirecat has a reputation beyond reputecheshirecat has a reputation beyond reputecheshirecat has a reputation beyond reputecheshirecat has a reputation beyond reputecheshirecat has a reputation beyond reputecheshirecat has a reputation beyond reputecheshirecat has a reputation beyond reputecheshirecat has a reputation beyond reputecheshirecat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmike2780 View Post
That's because the Z4 is a girl's car
seriously though, the Z4 is nice, but it's not that impressive. I'd rather go for the 3 series. Not to mention BMW's are crap in terms of reliability. They're great new cars, but I always hesistate buying a used one. Too many bad stories.
Eh, from what I've seen, it really depends on the model. Each one has their own issues. Earlier versions of i-drive are an absolute nightmare.

IMO, the 135 as well as the 335 is an excellent car, especially the earlier models with the straight-six twin turbo. Forged internals from the factory, completely bulletproof engine.
cheshirecat is offline   Reply With Quote