View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 07:26 AM   #68 (permalink)
mults
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 (40th) #706
mults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
So me and the wife are driving around looking for some grub. (She didn't feel like cookin' last nite.) Short story, Shorter!!

I'm doing about 30mph, this one light goes from green to yellow to red superfast and I was real close to it. I could have slammed the brake but I was really close to the corner and the yellow just hit so I knew I had 2 seconds. What to do? I took the most bad azz right the Z can take and I must have looked kool doin it b4 the light actually went red? Because some Dork azz cornball in a BRZ, I guess observed my abrupt and roll free turn (Thank you Eibach & Swift) and thought Ooooh, potential challenge...
Well my light turned red fast but his green took some time for him to move. On that block I was cruising about 42mph, when this Azzhole in a BRZ does about 65-70mph so he can make a dramatic ricer fly-by.

Ok so I am sooo.... ugh NOT impressed. He' needed 7450rpm's for his cheezy ricer fly-by??? Do it to a Civic rice boy. When you can beat a gencoupe 2.0's around a track? WHICH THEY CANT. Then challenge 3.8's and v6 mustangs, when you beat them, Then challenge Z's you lower life-form.

We hit a light, I'm on the far right, he's on the far left. Light turns green and traffic is in front of us. He tries to make some fancy moves around cars and goes fast, gets about half a block ahead. Then dramatically slows down So when the light turns red we're next to each other...

I guess he thought his Greddy intake and exhaust was good for 100hp. Mind you he's on those weak azz stock tires and his car is Dirtier than Governor Christie's Shyt stained drawz...

I was so annoyed. I was supposed to go straight and and then get on the highway to another area where there are restaurants. Made a right instead and dealt with street traffic so I didn't have to be next to that cornball...

That was my first BRZ, that had come around me acting like a Civic driver. You expect it from a Civic. But from a BRZ owner. You want to get out the car and pimp-slap him around like the lil bytch he is...
"Where's mah munneyy ho-azz Bytch. Gimmie that toy car and I'll sell it at it's real value.... $20 grand. lol

Thats my first BRZ challenge story.
I don't think it matters what you are driving, there will ALWAYS be someone trying to prove that their car is better than yours. In 94, I purchased a Pontiac Firebird Formula and within 1 mile from the dealership on the ride home, I had a Mustang GT pull up next to me at a stop light. When the light turned green, he took off like the cops were after him. I looked at my wife and said, "I told you that was going to happen by a Mustang" and I was right. This doesn't happen much any more, but I had to teach a Porsche Boxter a lesson (with the same Formula) when he tried to accelerate past me at a toll road exit. He thought that his car was "bada$$", but when I walked by him, he was like . Back then it was the Pontiac, and now it's the Z. Next time it will be whatever else I have. At my age, stuff like this doesn't bother me anymore as I just let them think they are cool. All I can say now is
Build Date/Number: 1/27/2010 #706
Berk HFC + CBE, R2C CAI, Clear Bra, Cleveland Z Club
mults is offline   Reply With Quote