View Single Post
Old 10-01-2009, 10:42 AM   #1 (permalink)
Uprev
Base Member

Drives: Nissan/Infiniti
Uprev has a reputation beyond reputeUprev has a reputation beyond reputeUprev has a reputation beyond reputeUprev has a reputation beyond reputeUprev has a reputation beyond reputeUprev has a reputation beyond reputeUprev has a reputation beyond reputeUprev has a reputation beyond reputeUprev has a reputation beyond reputeUprev has a reputation beyond reputeUprev has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Uprev
Default Lower pricing, and 370Z support to Pro Tuners

We just dropped pricing across the board as of today October 1st 2009.

We also are announcing support for the 370Z as of today. We need to get cars here or to our Pro Tuners so we can get the ROMs dumped and patched so they can dyno tune your cars. Contact the Pro Tuners today so they can get your ROM files.

Forced induction is on the way from GTM if you haven't already heard, and it's our software they're using to make it happen. Expect some big announcements right around SEMA from Sam and the guys at GTMotorsports.

I know I'm not on the boards too often because we're so busy around here. My contact info remains the same, and our website still has links to me. If you have any questions you can talk to our Pro Tuners or give me a holler and I'll try to respond as soon as I get a chance.

Rich-
Uprev is offline   Reply With Quote