View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 08:04 PM   #40 (permalink)
clintfocus
Track Member

Drives: 370z, EK Civic, F150
clintfocus will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by scruffydog View Post
I think in the end it's wheels selection and getting a 18x10.5 to fit in front. I'm trying to go away from spacers with proper offsets if i can and also a better looking style wheels with similar weight savings less than $2000. I saw the TSW Nurburgring has a good combination of weight, price and style but they prolly won't fit. I do want to go with a true Square setup as these will be my dedicated set. Ideally I want to go with 10.5 but having a hard time finding something that fits even if I'm okay with spacers.
but 18x10.5 isnt a tough fit, -3 camber should do it fine, which is a good setting for track on a 370 anyway up front.

unless you get Volks, your not going to find something affordable without using a spacer. But their is nothing wrong with a spacer if its Hubcentric and using ARP extended studs.

if you wanna do no spacers and no issue what so ever fitment, then 18x9.5 et15 PF01 's will work. I did alot of research on this, ask martin, and 18x10.5 is scarce, but their are options. and it works extermely well on the 370
clintfocus is offline   Reply With Quote