View Single Post
Old 10-01-2009, 09:27 AM   #11 (permalink)
SiXK
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 370Z / 91 300ZXTT
SiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by devansjr37 View Post
hey fellow 370z owners!
I just reached 6400 miles and realize that when i am not fully stopped i have this insidious low pitch radio frequency in the cockpit.
In the middle of the cockpit over the middle console is where it can be heard the worst/best. I have an automatic... everything is turned off--no radio, no cellphone or anything. Does anyone else have this problem?
I love my car and would hate to have to turn this in and get the new M3!!!
thanks
There are several threads that talk about a high pitch whine that seems to be coming from the ECU area. My car was bought in January and has 10K miles on it. The whine just started about 3 weeks ago. heres one of the threads. You can search "high pitch" to find more.

High pitch whine

Last edited by SiXK; 10-01-2009 at 09:29 AM.
SiXK is offline   Reply With Quote