View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 06:24 PM   #34 (permalink)
scruffydog
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: with his eyes close
scruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrischhorn View Post
Probably clearing the fender liner. Clearing the brakes is all up to the wheel design. I had a friend who was running 10.5 wide on front of his G37 Sedan. +45 offset would not clear his Akebonos AND stuck out of the fenders. He had no choice but to use a spacer to clear the brakes which pushed it even farther out of the fender.
thanks for clarifying.

man, this sucks....unfortunately rims are not something I can go buy and easily return if it doesn't fit.

This set for me will be dedicated track wheels so I hope to find something in the 21-22lb Max range.

I'm not sure if I neccessary have to have 285 all around on a 10.5 width.

Perhaps I could go Stagger again with 18x9.5 and 18x10.5 like a lot of people are doing.
If i'm lucky I could do 18x10 and 18x10.5