View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 03:57 PM   #19 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredstah View Post
I just disconected the negative side of the battery to reseet my ECU. um...did i just voided the warranty on my vehicle? if so, you can say goodbye to your calipers. LOL
It's like a computer. Disconnect it from the power and your info is still there, the RAM has now been deleted though. So next time you boot the computer it has to put the info back onto the RAM to work properly (I know, in a computer this happens in NO time)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredstah View Post
Just keep saving for Stillen supercharge. I believe it's 6k to do that for 500+Hp. And Stillen will give you 3 years warranty on your engine. You like?
Stillen lies BTW, they might get 500 at the CRANK, but I think the highest numbers on this forum with a modified Stillen kit was around 460~ WHP