View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 03:12 PM   #642 (permalink)
Sales@F.I. Inc.
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2008 G37S Coupe
Sales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tower74 View Post
What kind of special pricing are we talking about. I'm looking at doing the full kit with the 3" exhaust..... The tax man can wait.
I got your PM, and I will also inform Tony that you would like to be on the pre-sale price list. Look forward to speaking with you soon! We are working as hard as we can to get the pricing finalized and the press release done!

Quote:
Originally Posted by showme99 View Post
Congrats on the new job! That's got to be really exciting. I'm looking forward to more updates on the twin turbo kit.
Thank you, stay tuned and you will be getting tons of updates soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VSS370z View Post
Mmm would like to be part of the pre-sale!
Shoot me a PM if you are serious, and I will add you to the list for pre-sale prices to go out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEpointfive0 View Post
It also helps when you live an hour away, LOL
Definitely a key point!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPenvy View Post
sorry that i was born on the east coast find me a job out there and i'll be right over lol
I am sorry you were born on the east coast as well. Lol! JK man I still hope you decide to rock our TT kit on your car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rndoosh View Post
Do you have an official release date of the kit ?

RD
Nothing is set in stone yet but stay tuned, we are almost there!
www.fastintentions.com
"FUELED BY PASSION"
Sales@F.I. Inc. is offline   Reply With Quote