View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 03:07 PM   #56 (permalink)
DCNISMO
Track Member

Drives: Nismo Z
DCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That is fine when any and all comers are coming at you. But the ones around here think they are antagonizing me into racing them when in reality I am just trolling them. I did not initiate a race. They were the ones tailgating and jumping their car next to me. I give them a nod and put it to the floor for a couple seconds then let off and go about my day when they floor it and go 100+ down the road while I just laugh. They are helping me in the long run to scout ahead for speed traps
I don't actively troll for cars to kill in my V, well maybe D-Bags in M3's and an occasional B8 S4, but spirited driving is fun and killing a FRS or BRZ would make me into a boosted bully. I got killed by a MILF in a X6M while I was out driving the Nismo one day. So it was either boost the Z or get the V. Getting killed by a MILF....ughhh. I went with the V as it was already boosted and I wanted a bit more room. A boosted Z versus a stock V, that would be interesting. I got it in December, with all the cold weather I have yet to really open it up since I have the Pilot Sports and they hate cold weather. I plan to take it to the strip this spring.
DCNISMO is offline   Reply With Quote