View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 02:13 PM   #1 (permalink)
martin82
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 12 Nissan 370Z MB M6
martin82 has much to be proud ofmartin82 has much to be proud ofmartin82 has much to be proud ofmartin82 has much to be proud ofmartin82 has much to be proud ofmartin82 has much to be proud ofmartin82 has much to be proud ofmartin82 has much to be proud ofmartin82 has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to martin82
Default Parts: m7 Coilovers, Ark DTS, CF Vented Fenders, Touring Seats

I am selling the following and looking for local first in Los Angeles:

1) Ark DTS Exhaust (6-8 months old) - $1,100 obo: Sounds great and I would keep it but I am looking to switch to a single exhaust for weight savings at the track! Will have minor scratches, the lowest flange in the rear scrapes a few times but everything is in working condition!
Here are a few videos of my car: ARK Performance Nissan 370z DT-S Exhaust - YouTube
Ark dts interior sound - YouTube
video at the track: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOpU-iqIyzM

2) Touring Black Leather seats - $1,100.00 obo
I did a DIY when I installed them you can see pics here : installing Touring seats in BASE/SPORT
I can help install if needed too, its not a hard swap. I believe 09-10 do not have the preinstalled wiring. I know for sure 2012 has them easy to find out if not.

3) M7 coilovers - less than 10K miles - $1,300.00 obo
Here is my review: M7 Coilover Review
These coilovers are great for the street and the track, I am to the point where I need stiffer springs/custom valving so I want to order JRZ RS once these sell.

4) Cf Vented Fenders I need to get some pictures, I will update again this weekend.

Last edited by martin82; 02-28-2013 at 02:27 PM.
martin82 is offline   Reply With Quote