View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 02:05 PM   #637 (permalink)
rndoosh
Base Member

Drives: 370Z
rndoosh is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake@F.I. Inc. View Post
Good morning guys! Just wanted to make a little post to introduce myself, my name is Blake and I am the newest addition to F.I. Inc. I have known Tony and Danny for quite some time, ever since I purchased my CBE/TPs from them for my G37. Believe it or not I actually had the first set of CF mufflers ever! Well times changed and I moved on from my G37, and got out of the car scene for a little while. Fast forward a few years and I picked up a 370Z.. I had not talked to Tony in a while however we still had a good relationship. I jumped on the forums and PMd Tony for a price on an CF CBE, and TPs. We got to talking and long story short, my car was chosen as the prototype TT car. While we were going through the paces on the TT kit, we (Tony, Danny, and I) started talking about a job opportunity. I have always had a passion for cars, and ultimately knew I wanted to be in this industry however easier said than done just walking away from a job that was paying me well. I went through some injuries and personal things and actually ended up more or less losing my job because of these issues. Some time had gone on since we had discussed the possible job, but when speaking with Tony I asked him if the offer is still on the table to bring me in for sales/marketing and shipping/receiving. After some talking to ensure we were all on the same page they decided to bring me in! I am very excited to be here and look forward to being able to provide as much support for you guys as possible. I am being brought up to speed as quickly as possible and hope to be able to answer ANYTHING you can throw at me shortly. If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact me directly and I will do my best to personally answer it.

Now on the boost side of things!

Update, the prototype TT is taken apart and we are in the process of getting the kit ready for production. I know we are running slightly behind on the full press release, however we ended up doing a little more testing than we originally planned. (more dyno time, track time) We also still do have every intention of getting back on the dyno with the 3" turbo back exhaust once we get the fuel issue 100% resolved. Expect a full press release on the kit including pricing within the next week to 10 days or so. At that time guys who want to be apart of the pre-sale will be PMd with their special pricing. Expect the first 5-10 kits to go out at a discounted price.

Thank you, Blake
PM sent
rndoosh is offline   Reply With Quote