View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 01:12 PM   #20 (permalink)
Z370Z011
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: PearlWhite 370z 6MT
Z370Z011 is just really niceZ370Z011 is just really niceZ370Z011 is just really niceZ370Z011 is just really niceZ370Z011 is just really nice

Like everyone else has said, they key is: can you afford it. If you cant, then its probably best to sell it. However if you can afford it, then heres my advice.

DONT FORGET! Your son will grow older. Kids grow like if they get paid to do it lol, and some day he'll be old enough to ride next to his dad. Ive had a passion for cars since day 1, and my dream car was always a 2 seat sports car. Now that i own one, i don't regret it one bit because even on days where life seems a little out of tune, my Z can always put a smile on me. If your car truly makes you happy, then you can only imagine how your son will be when he gets a bit older, and has the chance to take a ride on the coolest car ever (all his friends will be jealous!) and as he grows older, maybe you can pass it on to him (if you decide to keep it that long). My dad had an old 60s challenger back in the late 60s. He always tells me "dam it was a cool car back then, but if i wouldve known it was going to be this cool i wouldve kept it" i couldve been in a challenger right now -___- haha. Anyways, i think you should keep it, im sure your son will appreciate it as he grows older, and youll have a blast growing up with your son in the Z.. And he'll say "i remember back when inwas a kid how me an my dad used to go out every weekend to the tracks, and meets"
Z370Z011 is offline   Reply With Quote