View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 11:11 AM   #39 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
Oil cooler came 3 years too late. That's my gripe. Too late with everything. nissan's refusal to take care of issues immediately caused the current demise of Z sales more than economy.
Well maybe they can fix the fuel starvation (never had that, but plenty of you who actually DO drive their cars hard complain) and the rotor issue (I must drive my car too hard, but never got it hotter than 225 or fuel starved it, maybe if we take the rotors from your car, and put them on my car, we can have a decent car? One with a good oil cooler, fuel system, and rotors. WIN!) before the 2015 GT?