View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 11:04 AM   #69 (permalink)
MyKindaGuise
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11' 370z Sprt M6
MyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
Meh. If you really want to turbo it, look at PTuning's kit. They actually have a really nice one that maintains a decent power curve. ~450whp and ~250lb-ft, but it's a fairly flat torque curve above 3k or so.

The trouble is, if you want to make real power, the car is just so peaky. I'd much rather drop an LS series engine in there and figure out how to correct the balance.
I would be okay with an LS swap....really okay.

I found a guy local to me selling an Audi 4.2fsi+ecu+harness+AWD tranny for 12k with 35k miles. If it would fit nicely that would make a disgusting s2k. chances are it would be a nightmare. Ill loook into the boosted s2k subject though. It would be a fun car to have.
MyKindaGuise is offline   Reply With Quote