View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 10:45 AM   #41 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmike2780 View Post
Saddly, this is true more times than I can count. My adopted younger brother in high school has a "teggy." He and his friend, are also "teggy" owners and some of the most arrogant little shyts you'll meet. They all think they drive Veyrons. It's like they're practicing to be future BMW owners. It's a shame really, because I actually like the Integra and cars like the 240. Don't get me wrong, I've met a bunch of really cool owners, but it seems like I tend to meet a lot more d-bags owners.
Don't like civics but I was in love with the older integra's. Owned a 240. Great handling car. Needed more umphhh though. But was fun at the limit. Sound familiar? lol

I didn't own the 240 long cuz of the lack of power. this is why I know i cant do a BRZ as my main sports car.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote