View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 10:23 AM   #42 (permalink)
MyKindaGuise
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11' 370z Sprt M6
MyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khoi@AAMComp View Post
The motor is pulled and we mocked up the manifold and turbos, right now our engineer is drawing up the fmic and i/c pipes

I'd like for us to be able to test fit everything on our 370z here, do the power testing and what not, but end up "sponsoring" a local customer with the full kit if they plan on doing shows and what not (DM i know we kind of went over this a bit already with you) since our 370z here is bone stock lol

Thats awesome Khoi, Im really looking forward to the finished build. If AAM does sponosor a local Z my god someone from here take them up on that. It will be a supreme build.

Honestly a good TT build can cost 15k plus. AAM can charge a premium just because they are AAM. They do good work and fabrication and are known for it. Good reputation costs money. Peace of mind in a shop isnt cheap.

I am doing alot of the supporting mods to make sure my build IS reliable to track once in a while and daily drive some times. I am not a baller so I dont have cash to just blow on a broken car constantly also I love my 370 and dont want to damage it so reliablity is TOP priority for me.
MyKindaGuise is offline   Reply With Quote