View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 10:17 AM   #36 (permalink)
MyKindaGuise
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11' 370z Sprt M6
MyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmhenderson View Post
You're a goddamned mechanical wizard though and you do most of your own work. Not sure that's a fair comparison.
I wish I was a wizard. Seriously my friend Pat that you met...he has tought me everything I know and is literaly 70% the mastermind behing everything im doing. Luckily we have a pretty good business agreement.

For real though if I did a build Identical to mine(keep in mind I had some luck with cheap parts) It would be maybe 3000-3500 in parts and 1000-1500 in labor. But im also doing alot of pointless crap like prepping for e85 usage so there is a little extra money going into that... ie $900 injectors haha

I would like to finish my build and perfect it before I get anyone else involved.
MyKindaGuise is offline   Reply With Quote