View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 10:11 AM   #33 (permalink)
Sales@AAMComp
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: GT-R
Sales@AAMComp is a name known to allSales@AAMComp is a name known to allSales@AAMComp is a name known to allSales@AAMComp is a name known to allSales@AAMComp is a name known to allSales@AAMComp is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
I talked to AAM long ago about doing it right on my Z. I wanted everything from the Defi setup to every supporting mod I needed for the car to handle the power reliably and drive perfectly. Was looking around $18k parts and labor for a custom TT setup.
I think that's pretty close actually, when you are talking bone stock z to a complete TT kit, installed, tuned (we're talking gauges, exhaust, complete fuel system etc) Installation of a lot of the parts take a good chunk of time..

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmhenderson View Post
Yes that's because AAM works on GT-Rs and you will pay GT-R prices for that level of service. Feel free to prove me wrong though haha.

(no offense intended of course)
our hourly book rate is higher than your average mom and pop shop due to this huge facility, so a lot of times labor at AAM is going to cost a bit more, but when you actually book out a complete TT install, we're looking at over 30+ hours..

Tyler Day, Technical Sales
TylerD@aamcompetition.com
301-497-9214 Direct
AAM Competition | YouTube channel | LIKE us on Facebook!
Sales@AAMComp is offline   Reply With Quote