View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 09:24 AM   #18 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

( Click to show/hide )
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedfreek View Post
But but but...they can push it to the limits at a much slower pace. That counts for something right

You gotta think the whole time he was racing you, in his mind, he was wearing that boxer out. I am sure he felt accompolished when he got to wherever he was headed.

Just roll down your window and point and laugh at his prius tires they hate that. That is if he isn't one of those who changed his tires out on day one.

LMAO!!!

Honestly, I understand the "I can push my car to the limits more often than you"
But I enjoy it in REALLY shítty cars like my ex's Yaris, damn it was SOOOOO fun to drive, it's a POS, but fun... And if I wanted a car like that, I'd get a Ford Focus. I had a regular hatch back one for a week as my car was in the dealershit, and while it may be FWD, I handbrake turned that son bítch at every other turn, and MAN OH MAN it was a fun car!

For me, just please for god sakes, don't sell the FRS as a true sports car... $25k is great, but 200hp... Boxer engine... No... My '98 and '01 Toyota Avalons' had better 0-60's

It really is the new Miata, which is ok... I guess... And I'm happy it kicked the tuner market into overdrive... But just be prepared to see a lot more "yobbos" as they say on Top Gear

Last edited by DEpointfive0; 02-28-2013 at 10:21 AM.
DEpointfive0 is offline   Reply With Quote