View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 09:07 AM   #7 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gauge View Post
You don't need a tune. Reset the ECU and let the ECU work... I don't know why people think you need a tune for breathing mods. A tune is going to yield more HP on a stock car. But you have to add the cost of a license and the tune and it's not worth a few HP. Your cars ECU will get you more HP with the breathing mods.
LMAO!!! I love you!!! And I can't rep you again... But

I said the OP's mods warrant a tune, but MOST should know that I'm 100% against the tuning of our cars UNLESS you NEED the other BS features of an 8k redline, a valet tune, a speed limiter taken off, and the "throttle delay"

(Oh, and if you're like me that expects a catastrophic engine failure... Your tune will void your warranty... If anyone wants to have a civilized conversation on this topic, feel free to PM me, and lets not clog the OP's thread)