View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 07:26 AM   #58 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

3 years ago I went from MD to NJ to look at a used 2009 Maxima....

Me: This car has graffiti keyed onto the side and it has 5000 miles more than what was listed on your website. When I called I was told the pictures on the website were up to date and the car was in good condition. Can you lower the price somewhat to compensate for these things?
Salesman: That listing was posted over a year ago and the car has been here since then. We can't lower the price.
Me: And you never thought to update it or try to clean up the car a bit?
Salesman: ......
Me: Bye!

It was a good thing we made it a family trip to NYC for the weekend to visit other family otherwise I would have been extra pissed for wasting all that time to go there.
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote