View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 06:48 PM   #3612 (permalink)
blackcherry20
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: ‘17 badazz Z51
blackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gurneyeagle View Post
You are on ignore until I see that smiley face princess. Talk to the hand cause the face ain't listenin'.

Okay, so you got a chip - GET OVER IT. Whether it happens on day one or day 1,000, it still hurts. I got a HUGE divot in my hood on the way to Nismo Fiesta last year that would require the entire hood to be painted. Screw it.

There is no perfect car. This from THE biggest car Nazi on earth. Just ask mrs. gurney about my parking habits. Here's her "Hit List"

Brand new (two day old) 97 Ford Explorer - pulled out of the garage before the door was all the way up. Took door off the hinges and roof rack off the truck.

Brand new (day I picked-up the car!) 01 Honda Odyssey - dropped car off at her office. She proceeds to park and pulls up too close to a wire fence and punched 23 (yes I remember the number to this day) little holes in the front bumper. Found out State Farm insurance does not cover marriage counseling.

Brand new (one week) 07 MDX comes home with a large dent in the back fender and yellow paint (what they paint parking poles with). Apparently someone was walking around with a baseball bat and a wrag to smear yellow paint on cars that day.

Brand new (one day) 12 CR-V comes home with not one, but two curbed rims.

So is anyone still wondering why she doesn't drive the Z?
Omg!!
image.jpg