View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 06:45 PM   #3611 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
hey... I am on lease too....

ha…!! but I treat it like I own it cos I'm gonna buy it out.....
well..... at least that's the plan.......
mr.alcheng- sounds good to me.

in my example i was just pointing out that these douches in bimmers are usually people that cant afford the car and live paycheck to paychek paying for all the materialistic glamor they can't afford. at the end, they feel empty inside...because they are.

i rather be driving my poor folk Fit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gurneyeagle View Post
I DD mine and have been lucky so far. I also have an assigned parking spot in a covered garage with co-workers parking on either side of me. They all realize that the wrath of holy will reign down upon them if I ever get a door ding. The HR manager actually moved spots in fear.

Mission accomplished!

The DAY those circumstances change, I will be down at the Honda dealer buying my Kensan Edition Fit!
mr.gurney- you are the king! yah, the current gen Fit in MT is really not bad. i can see myself enjoying this car even if it was my only car. but my AT version... i hate it... ahem... i dislike it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
I miss my Dad.

Here's a shot from 1965. I am sporting the groovy bow tie.

( Click to show/hide )
mr.onzedge- you and your dad look good. so you had that caption of battleship movies look from such young age.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcherry20 View Post
you forgot to mention lazy taffyapples in rides that spew oil residue from the exhaust

true true.