View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 03:38 PM   #31 (permalink)
chrischhorn
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Juke Nismo RS
chrischhorn is a splendid one to beholdchrischhorn is a splendid one to beholdchrischhorn is a splendid one to beholdchrischhorn is a splendid one to beholdchrischhorn is a splendid one to beholdchrischhorn is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
That dealership is known for posting rock-bottom prices online then you go in and they claim there are mistakes in pricing. They try to add to the Z msrp and other popular models. And they will lie about your credit score to make you pay more. Just a horrible dealership. 6 people I know went there and walked out.

Then I went online to see what was the deal? 100+ similar complaints. I avoid that place like the plague.
Thats exactly what they did with me. Online price said $31.5k. I walk in and they give me an offer on my altima. Basically paid off, no negative equity and i say deal. Bring me the paperwork for the Z and it says 35k on it. I bring up the ad online and their response is "Oh well that price is for 1st time buyers with no trade-in." I asked if they really expected a first time buyer to buy the Z. Took me about 10 mins to realize how stupid they were. I asked them for the VIN and left. Went to Mckinney 2 days later and when they brought it over, matched VINs. They asked if I wanted to test drive it and I told em I already had 2 days earlier lol. Only had 22 more miles on it from when I left and I assume it was from the drive from Grapevine to Mckinney lol

R.I.P. 8/01/13 1SlowZ
One day I'll have another....
chrischhorn is offline   Reply With Quote