View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 03:35 PM   #29 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrischhorn View Post
I bought my car from Grapevine! well kind of......HORRIBLE IDIOTS THERE! I went looking for a car there. tried to sell me a full base model, noSP for $35k. I told them they were idiots. Went to Nissan of Mckinney where I bought my altima. Sure enough I told them what I wanted. They sent out to grapevine, picked up the same car I looked at there and sold it to be for $31k.
That dealership is known for posting rock-bottom prices online then you go in and they claim there are mistakes in pricing. They try to add to the Z msrp and other popular models. And they will lie about your credit score to make you pay more. Just a horrible dealership. 6 people I know went there and walked out.

Then I went online to see what was the deal? 100+ similar complaints. I avoid that place like the plague.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote