View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 12:21 PM   #45 (permalink)
dP3NGU1N
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 PW sport 6mt
dP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud of

I apologize in advance for my ignorance and since the conversation is already going I thought it appropriate to ask here:

On OSG's website they list the z33/z34 together when you sort them by manufacturer and it mentions it's for the AT only. I have a sport package z34 with MT, is this going to be a problem to install? Am I missing something here? See link below:

Product

Another thing is that I had planned to get some KW v3's with my tax return money, however, I know I'm eventually going to need a proper LSD for the track as well. Which one do you guys think would be the better early buy? I think our stock shocks seem pretty good with sways but I'd like to have more experienced opinions.

Thanks and sorry for the slight thread jack!
dP3NGU1N is offline   Reply With Quote