View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 10:27 AM   #16 (permalink)
theDreamer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
theDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdkwang View Post
i'm 6'2" and have a longer torso. i only have a 1 finger gap between my head and the headliner so wearing a helmet for the track would be a no go. i took a look at how the seat rail is designed and realized that there is a possibility of lowering the seat height approx. 2 inches by cutting and modifying the rails. this would require a metal fabricator. luckily my friend's shop has one so i'll most likely be getting this done in the near future. i'll post pictures and results when i do.
The question though is, can what he does be made into a kit?
So anyone can go to a good shop, give them this plus instructions and modify the seat.
theDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote