View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 09:23 AM   #12 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug@PTUNING View Post
Oh nice! How it goes with your spoiler install? I plan to order Seibon CF NSM style wing soon. I don't have the spoiler at the moment on the car because the Z is base model, wingless. I figured why not add a spice of CF wing.
Glenn is a great guy, very nice, outgoing, I hang out in there couple time to chat and see my buddie's cars get their G37 coupe/sedan and NSX, Genesis coupe, many other performance vehicle.

NSM-style carbon fiber rear spoiler for 2009-2010 Nissan 370Z
It went very well. It was an OEM replica spoiler and you can't even tell that it came from the factory without one. Yeah I have some friends who go there that have E46 and E92 M3's. He does great work and I might be going to him more now that I will be working in Columbia and not Baltimore.
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote