View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 08:39 AM   #72 (permalink)
Doug@PTUNING
Base Member

Drives: 1996 Honda Civic
Doug@PTUNING will become famous soon enough

True, but interesting about the rear section along with stock mid-section/stock HFC do sound better and smoother without loudness.

I believe that if I run with rear section with aftermarket mid-section (2.5 inches vs 3" Meisterschaft mid-section) and HFC will sound much better without loudness of roar.

As for now I am running on stock HFC, every time I slowly rev the engine to hear the tune of GT Haus, it don't sound too smooth, I need to replace stock HFC so it will sound better.

120mm round tip, wish I knew earlier about this but I ordered it from Vivid Racing. It be nice to have 2013 Nissan GTR exhaust tips, it look so nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gawl128 View Post
Here is the thing. If you just get the rear section (axle-back) - you get the amazing noise without the insane loudness of the full cat-back setup.

Also, I have been bugging GT Haus to make a 120mm round tip for this setup for a while (I have a Nismo and don't want to loose the look of the 120mm tips....). Anyways, they said they would do it - and the price they quoted isn't bad (considering it would be custom fab), but I know they could make it cheaper if enough people wanted it.

If anyone is interested in a 120mm round tip setup - let them know.
Doug@PTUNING is offline   Reply With Quote