View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 01:43 AM   #150 (permalink)
Z_ealot
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Touring/Sprt
Z_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond repute

lol, wow this turned ugly real quick...you wanna talk american reliability....1st nice car my parents had an early 90's lincoln continental they bought brand new off the lot fully loaded with all the bells and whistles, 2nd week they had it they had electrical issues with it took it into the shop and it literally caught on fire while in the shop...second vehicle my parents bought a 95 or 96 dodge RAM when they first redesigned it, went in multiple times because the brakes kept failing on it and had to be bought back by dodge under lemon law, third car my parents bought was a plymouth and i forget the model cause not even a month after they had it they pulled over to the side of the road because it was overheating and it also caught on fire, fifth car a brand new 98 mercury mystique with the v6, lasted quite a while until the transmission decided it didnt want to work anymore and one little knick in the paint on the roof turned into a huge rust spot, 6th car my parents owned a 2004 dodge stratus transmission started leaking all on its own...so tell me where is the reliability of american made cars in all this? face it dude all cars have problems whether they be domestic or imported, you just happened to have gotten a bad one out of the batch and yet you insist on bagging on all imports.
Z_ealot is offline   Reply With Quote