View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013, 09:47 PM   #7 (permalink)
shadoquad
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: .
shadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eighties Meta View Post
i still dn't even know what this is? a week long event, one day? confused... track days. wtf...
The "Zdayz" event is a three-day event over a weekend in May in Fontana Village, NC. It attracts over 500 participants every year, bringing Z's of every generation, along with other fun cars.

We are going down to the resort for an entire week this year, because last year I went down alone for the whole week and had the resort (and those wonderful roads) all to myself for a few days.

Track Days is different. That is circuit driving, HPDE, tracking the Z. And that's also something I would highly recommend at some point. The Z is very composed on the track, although I've heard it gets spikier when you start pushing it to its highest performance limits.
shadoquad is offline   Reply With Quote