View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013, 08:44 PM   #143 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry all, but if you spent $40K on a new car and every 10K miles needed to turn the rotors "because it's normal for them to warp", had broken 1 windshield 3 days after buying it because even the slightest pebble destroys the cheap glass Nissan uses, and had a power-steering pump that growled like this (this is only about 1/2 as loud as it can get sometimes, it is worse after taking corners. This is just sitting in a parking lot. It gets me weird looks sometimes. Yes, Nissan looked at it, went over everything, told me their tech-line says "it's the nature of the car". Really? I doubt that very much...):
December 12, 2012 9:59 AM - YouTube

and was told all this **** was normal...maybe you would be pissed to, or maybe you are just used to crap out of Japan and don't know what it's like to own a car that isn't made of ******* tissue paper. I have, and I do, and this car sucks in the "holds up" department. Everywhere else, I love it, but seriously? It's fail.
ImportConvert is offline   Reply With Quote