View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013, 08:25 PM   #138 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemon-fresh View Post
Good to hear that there may be an end to the whining in sight.
Not for a while, sadly. This reminds me of my time on LS1tech.com when I bought a WS.6 because everyone said they were so great, and everything (except the brakes!) kept breaking, and I bitched about that POS until the day I traded it for a Sentra and felt like I got a good deal (and still do!). I'm going to just keep this car until the monthly repairs exceed the note on a new car made in 'Murica.

That said...GM handled their customer service far better than Nissan, although Nissan is turning my rotors, the left front for the 3rd time. How many times CAN you turn rotors on a Z car?

All that said, I am sure I will get it back and love the sexy lines (they did hit a home run, there) and the new PSS tires and all that, and sing its praises again for a month or two until the next thing on it breaks. Then we will do this song and dance again. Meh.

Last edited by ImportConvert; 02-26-2013 at 08:27 PM.
ImportConvert is offline   Reply With Quote