View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013, 07:34 PM   #9 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyleBucket View Post
See, Twitter is much nicer than Facebook in the sense that anyone and EVERYONE can see it. When I'm typing #Nissan with everything, they're getting exposed to everyone. Sure, I'm only 1 person, but it's only a fact that if you get enough people thinking that way it's going to hurt the brand.

Someone asked me to post the woman's name that we spoke to. I'll get both of them (I recall there being 2) and the case number on here by Wednesday afternoon.
... Now I'm going to open an account... My dealer is giving me the runaround on a repair