View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013, 06:20 PM   #174 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexRaymond19 View Post
Got a test drive in today! I was shocked with how much quieter the exhaust sounds now after the M370 install... It was almost disappointing :-( But i finally realized what was going on. On the outside the exhaust sounds the same. I figure it had something to do with the resonant frequency inside the car being changed from the new manifold. It sounds so much smoother now under load. Literally sounds like im breaking into lambo territory with the exotic sound it makes. I did a few pulls, and it felt like the the bottom end was a lot beefier
That makes 0 sense to me, lol...
I know it changes the sound, but it's really minute

At the same time, I just hope you enjoy the setup, I know you put a SHÍTLOAD of time into it