Thread: Project Z
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013, 05:16 PM   #652 (permalink)
simota1
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: solid red 370z 6mt
simota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr&Mrs View Post
Little update (sorry no pictures of anything): Finally got the seats back from the painter and they look awesome! I just hope the material I picked out for them looks just as good. The upholster said he will try and have them done by Friday for me.

I couldnt take it anymore and called Bulletproof to see WTF was up with my Zele exhaust because I was told like 3 weeks ago it was in port, and would be shipping soon. I was told I should have shipping info tomorrow......we'll see.
Im sure everything is fine man.... Btw could u pm me how much ur Zele exhaust cost? Im debating between top secret and powerhouse amuse.... But if a zele is somewhere near those two i might just get zele.... And get swap out my kit for a real kit because i am in love with ur car man and feel guilty for rockin a rep amuse

***TOP SECRET/POWERHOUSE AMUSE/ARC/DAYTONA RACING/VARIS/MINES/GANADOR/J-LINE/WORK EMOTION CR KAI/GT SPEC/CARBON SIGNAL/ZOOM ENGINEERING/ CARBON FIBER ELEMENT/STILLEN/***
simota1 is offline   Reply With Quote