View Single Post
Old 01-19-2009, 05:36 PM   #30 (permalink)
Nismo 370z
Base Member

Drives: 2012 GM Nismo 370z
Nismo 370z has a reputation beyond reputeNismo 370z has a reputation beyond reputeNismo 370z has a reputation beyond reputeNismo 370z has a reputation beyond reputeNismo 370z has a reputation beyond reputeNismo 370z has a reputation beyond reputeNismo 370z has a reputation beyond reputeNismo 370z has a reputation beyond reputeNismo 370z has a reputation beyond reputeNismo 370z has a reputation beyond reputeNismo 370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endgame View Post
Well... If I had my Z now, I would get the K&N's. I would not settle on a CAI until we have a bit more tangible gains that are dyno proven. Just because the Stillen made power on the G37 doesn't mean it will make power on the Z.

Just my thinking...
+1 Agreed. If i had my 370z now, I would keep the stock intake until there is a proven setup that works well. Everyone thought that CAI's would produce power on the 350z and most of them showed no gains and even lost power so that turned me in the other direction of going with a CAI setup. Now I have the pop charger which gives a great sound and I picked up 4whp from it. Ill just wait until there are more intake setups for the Z and people will have their car tuned with real world results.
Nismo 370z is offline   Reply With Quote