View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013, 02:23 PM   #461 (permalink)
phunk
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370
phunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond repute

There are 2 left now. Based on a PM just sent to me, I believe we will be down to the last 1 within the next few hours.

Yes there will be another batch for sure. It will very likely be a couple months before we build it, as I am struggling to get these new GTR parts all wrapped up at the moment.

Thank you everybody. As with all products I have ever built and sold, I will stand behind these items and support them for as long as I am capable of coherent technical conversation. So for anyone who sells their's later, needs a replacement part, or needs technical help for re-configuring it for multiple pumps, etc... I will always take care of it. For as long as I have been in this business, I have always had a reputation for taking a long time to finish new products and always running out of stock... but I make it my first priority to take care of those who take care of me. I am currently shopping CNCs to hopefully resolve my inventory/production delays. I am also exploring some ways to possibly bring down the cost of this product.. but that isnt getting full time attention at the moment.

BTW if anyone jumps on the last one... I would prefer to be PM'd here first to make sure someone didnt already jump on it, before making a transaction on the website. Also note that it will be about 2 weeks before the last one can ship. One of the pieces has a big flaw in the anodizing and it has to be re-anodized (which looks 100% as good as first time anodizing, it get stripped before re-anodizing).

Last edited by phunk; 02-26-2013 at 02:26 PM.
phunk is offline   Reply With Quote