View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013, 10:31 PM   #11 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LafitteZ View Post
Yep thats why we matched the kav as good as possible and the whole car is getting painted. A guy at z1motorsports( whom which is fired from there now) Decided he would drop my fender on the ground scratching the crap out of it. Well instead of telling his boss he took it upon himself to bring the fender to a paint shop and have them paint it. Needless to say it was close to an untrained eye but when i had it in the sun I was like WTF. So in order to get the hood, doors, bodykit, etc etc We really had no choice but to paint the whole thing. Try to match all that and blend wouldve been a nightmare.
That F-ING BLOWS!!!
No wonder the guy lost his job... The REpaint must have cost SOOOOO much!
But at least now your paint matches on the whole car, not mismatched bumpers