View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013, 10:30 PM   #10 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team_Kengai View Post
yeah but doesnt nissan just straight up supply the color ?? i saw somewerre on the threads body shops having to order a can of it straight from nissan to match? or if u do that u still have to blend it????? i talked to nissan dealer earlyer and they said they can order it from the factory and have it painted but i forgot to ask if they can paint it 40th... (-_-) ill call tommarow to varify..
I believe in that thread the price was astronomical

AND since all the cars weren't painted on the same day with the same batch of paint, that'll be a worthless thing to even find out

I forgot to add, your prep work will make a world of difference too. Put MULTIPLE layers of primer, (I believe Nissan uses a gray primer on the body too)