View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013, 07:45 PM   #21 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gomer_110 View Post
Almost forgot they also said they'll have a zero emissions race car running at the 24h of Le Mans in 2014 as the garage 56 entry (same class the delta wing ran in).

Over all just disappointed with the announcement. With all the hype they gave it I really thought something big was happening. cough cough...track ready (not race ready) versions of the GT-R and Z. ie. oil coolers, proper brakes, suspension mods etc. Basically an off the show room floor version of some of our track guys cars.
I really didn't think they'd announce a fuckíng thing... So I didn't get my hopes up