View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013, 03:49 PM   #157 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexRaymond19 View Post
Oh, i see what you are saying. The middle inlet looks like it had not been getting oil... It may just be the angle of the camra/flash. I don't remember it looking like that when i had it off. I think it looked like the others. Almost makes me want to take it off and have a peak
No, I was just saying where the scratches physically are, it looks like you did that after opening it... But then again, since the whole thing is sand castes, and maybe that was deburring after them casting it, yes you could be right, it's maybe too smooth to allow oil to burn on it