View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013, 02:27 PM   #3045 (permalink)
DIGItonium
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Z34-TT 6MT
DIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
how much snow do you have in your area???
From last Thursday, minimum 8.5 and maximum 12.5-14" by the end of the day. I got stuck backing out and took the day off instead. Over the weekend, the Sonata got stuck again from simply parking on the side of the road. The neighborhood streets don't get any attention from the city unless it is an emergency route. I found out a bunch of snow was wedged underneath the car, so it took awhile to shovel it out. This car appears to have plenty of clearance, but is pretty low underneath. As of yesterday most of the snow melted down to a slush.

Today, it started snowing a couple of afters after making it to work. We all went home after lunch because of the blizzard warning. I came home to sweep the driveway and already saw about 1.5-2" accumulation of fresh snow.

Nothing compared to Nemo in other states, but we'll see how it goes by Tuesday morning.

Last edited by DIGItonium; 02-25-2013 at 02:30 PM.