View Single Post
Old 09-30-2009, 02:47 PM   #1914 (permalink)
F.I. Inc.
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2010 GT-R/2007 F-250
F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kannibul View Post
Just out of curiousity, how would it be a lot of R&D?

I mean, it's fairly simple geometry (and not the whole exhaust) - either using shorter mufflers like you said, or, using a more tapered design (like using a 45 off where it mounts currently until it meets up with the end of a shorter muffler, or heck, even lopping off the lowest portion to the ground and creating a bit of a flat spot there, filling it with a triangular piece. The added benefit would open the door for people looking to lower their Z (or G?), can still buy your exhaust, as well as people who have road issues.

I don't think it'd change the sound (or gains) much, but then again, I don't design exhausts.
Well, if I designed it, it would take a few months to get a finished product from my supplier. You have a good idea and it can be done. If you want, I can do one for you custom and if it goes over big you can take the credit but it will have to be tried first to see how well it will work and how good it will look.
www.fastintentions.com
"FUELED BY PASSION"