View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013, 01:07 AM   #119 (permalink)
Z_ealot
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Touring/Sprt
Z_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImportConvert View Post
Well, the brakes are messed up again. I doubt the wreck caused it as much as me just driving the car every day and getting used to it as it progressed and then being out of it for over a month, I can immediately tell after my first abrupt slowing from highway speeds that the rotors are warped again. I'm going to have Nissan just replace it. They turned it down a LOT last time to get all the warp out of it. I have literally never seen a rotor this pathetic. That's the one thing I do keep missing about my 'vette. It was made to stand up to AT LEAST daily driving duties

*sigh*

Glad to have her back, but annoyed at the constant piddly repairs that this thing has to have to remain enjoyable. Yes, I'm keeping it, but no, I'll never subject myself to another Nissan product. WAY! too maintenance intensive. Definitely getting extended warranty on this car. I recommend it to everyone who owns one of these. I'm still waiting for my power-steering to go out. Groans like some of the old donks I see on the bad side of town, but Nissan says "Normal". Oh, well, wait until it goes TU and have it replaced. *sigh*.

Yeah, frustrated. Sucks. Hate all the corners Nissan cut on such a beautiful vehicle.

Had my 2011 sport package Z for a little over a year and have no idea what the heck you're talking about as far as rotors warping. Have had to stomp on the brakes more than enough living in southern california and never had any problems with the brakes afterwards.
Z_ealot is offline   Reply With Quote