View Single Post
Old 09-30-2009, 12:18 PM   #1910 (permalink)
kannibul
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z Touring/Sport
kannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBMW View Post
Hey kannibul. I attached a Pic of the my muffler section. When you Tapered inlet and Square ended which bit do you mean?

Personally so far i have not had any problems and here in Aus our roads truly are CRAP. Also we have a lot of speed humps and I haven't had any issues yet.

The best way i have found listening to videos is streaming the Youtube videos through my PS3 via my HT set up. Even then, it still dosnt give it justice. Although you do get a VERY good idea of what the sound will be like.
I'm referring to the lowest area of the muffler relative to the ground.

If they have used a tapered design, it would appear to give them a good inch or more of ground clearance.