View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013, 11:19 AM   #11 (permalink)
AlexRaymond19
Track Member

Drives: 2010 Nissan 370z
AlexRaymond19 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPOHN View Post
Boy, there is so many wrongs in your post. Pushing tires hard when brand new. That's a no. Then pushing it hard the rain as you said '' no Hydroplaning'' like you where trying to.

They are great tires and I loved mine. But I feel my AD08's have a advantage. Plus just a little cheaper.
As to pushing the tired hard when they are brand new. Yes, i tested them out. Im not going to baby them for 500-1000 miles without seeing what they can do first. Its not like i was at the track racing. Just some simple testing. Maybe 4 of 5 WOT runs not back to back. As far as the hydroplaning thing, that was just an observation. When on the highway i noticed the car was not floating all over the damn place due to the rain. With my old tired it was down right scary. And when i went thought a puddle (unavoidable) that normally would had me have a death grip on the wheel it just sailed right through. No problems